[SWFObject] litebox (variation of lightbox) hides flash [take 2]

Todd Budnikas todd at brimmedia.com
Mon Oct 23 14:19:44 PDT 2006

this is still not working, with my existing flash file, as well as a new
one i created. However, with your existing flash file and html, with
litebox added, it works:

http://todd.missiondata.net/swfObject/orig.html

I add my swf, which is a simple tween ( i've tried various things) and it
doesn't work right. I even exported your settings profile from
so_tester.swf and imported into my movie, and still nothing. so there is
something about your sample swf that works, and something about mine that
doesn't.  totally wierd. Here's my non-working test:

http://todd.missiondata.net/swfObject/

here's the fla file for the movie on my non-working page:
http://todd.missiondata.net/swfObject/flash/test.zip

stumped.