[SWFObject] swfobject.js vs. swfobject_source.js

Sighvatur Jónsson sigva at sigva.is
Sun Oct 15 12:14:09 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm new to SWFObject, and was just wondering what's the main difference in
functionality between the two .js files 'swfobject.js' and
'swfobject_source.js'.

In the readme file I can see that 'swfobject.js' is a compressed file, and
looking through the code I see a difference around 100 lines. But since I'm
not that much of a JavaScript coder I've been looking for some info
regarding the main difference between those files.

For example if I we're to use ExpressIntall, is it then recommended to use
the longer file 'swfobject_source.js'?

Best regards,
Sigva
Sighvatur Jónsson