[SWFObject] swfobject.js vs. swfobject_source.js

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Oct 31 10:48:50 PST 2006

they are both functionally identical... the compressed one just has
some newlines and whitespace stripped out, and some variable names
shortened... (it uses the dojo shrinksafe tool)

so you can use either one, but i suggest the compressed version as
that one is smaller so your users will download it faster and will
cost you less bandwidth in the long run.