[SWFObject] Deeplinking w/ Anchors into containers

Ade Olufeko adeave at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 14:18:08 PST 2006

hello peeps I was just reading a post about anchors from over here
http://www.noscope.com/journal/2004/04/named-anchors

I was wondering if something like that could be applied to flash movies with
containers loading other movies...?

a good example... if you go to this url
http://www.2advanced.com/#casestudies/byproject
  it will skip all the intros and go directly to the that section of the
flash movie.
sometimes its a little more complex when the flash movie uses a container to
load other swfs.. e.g    jumi.swf, about.swf, buy.swf    jumi swf contains a
holder where all the other swfs are supposed to be loaded into.  i cant
figure out how to deeplink that. I am baffled! any help would be great.

//My main movie loads into here:

mcl.loadClip ("/Site/swfs/sites_main.swf",holder);

//My functions, button example

b1.onRelease = function() {
    loader._visible = true;
    mcl.loadClip("/Site/swfs/Site_some.swf",holder);
}