[SWFObject] Dynamic XML

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Thu Oct 5 17:07:13 PDT 2006

Paul.

The xmlfile var you are passing looks correct. I have no idea what your
slideTour.asp is actually doing (or if it is generating the correct xml
structure), so I can't help there without knowing more.

I don't think this is an SWFObject issue, but you can check by doing a
standard object/embed flash code insertion in your page and see if that
works.

There is a thread on slideshowpro that might help you here:

http://www.slideshowpro.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=853

Where someone is using a very similar call (but in PHP)

They are passing:

<param name="FlashVars"
value="xmlfile=http://mydomain.com/ssp_director/images.php?subdomain=1&gid=2
" />