[SWFObject] remove

John F Abraham jaffa58 at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 5 21:37:24 PDT 2006

i too don't want to get involved in any bitterness and have no idea what has been said on this before

one of the problems with unsubscribing is i cannot remember which of my email addresses i used and the list is broadcast to swfobject list, hiding which account.

as for the sheer quantity of email coming thru, i agree with others it is totally overwhelming. I'm not too sure i want to see everything you are doing or wade through hundreds of dumb questions for a good/similar problem.

maybe a summary list of issues & outcomes would be better.

as it is, i like many time poor people, haven't got time to read the subject lines, much less get involved.

as a communications channel, this mailing list model needs a rethink, in my opinion.

cheerio