[SWFObject] remove

Toby toby at creativefibre.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 03:15:43 PDT 2006

Basically this project works so well at the moment information is rarely
required from a source like this? Most posts I skim read through identify
misuse of SWFObject, I guess an answer to that would be a resource tackling
these obvious issues (just some more examples of integrating flash with the
scripts maybe)?

I'm kinda waiting to see how IE7 pans out and what great moves Microsoft
make to further the thinking we have to do thanks to their lack of. Fairly
sure if they do their usual "lets screw every developer up because we want
to do things our way" thing this list will be busy.

Nice work again Geoff!

  _____