[SWFObject] FO Integration Kit problems - continued

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon Oct 9 08:42:34 PDT 2006

so i'm confused, does my latest version have the click sounds or not?

i have an example page that uses an interval to send data to flash,
and that interval doesn't make any sound when it's called.

but when you click a html link, you get the click sound (i was under
the impression that you can't get rid of that part - or does the
original kit not click when you do that?)