[SWFObject] IE streaming audio does not auto play

Noah Winecoff asknoah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 07:20:35 PDT 2006

Yes it is working properly in Firefox/Flock.

I do currently remove the flash when I hide the DIV by setting innerHTML of
the div to an empty string.
I am not loading the flash on load. The flash is dynamically added to the
div when a button is clicked.
Yes I am hiding the DIV by getElementById('divid').style.displaye = 'none';.

With #2 are you implying also that I should reset the DIV's content to
nothing VIA innerHTML? If I didn't do this I believe the flash audio would
still continue to play.

I'm not for sure I understand #3

I will test some of these out. Thanks!