[SWFObject] mod rewrite

Fabio clicklist at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 13:51:15 PDT 2006

Hi

I'm not understood the "htaccess" thing, but in my projects, in any
page, I always put the path from the root. By example, if you put the
swfobject.js in scripts folder:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/swfobject.js"></script>

This code is good to any page in any subfolder in your project.

[]'s
Fabio