[SWFObject] mod rewrite

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Sun Oct 22 20:00:22 PDT 2006

the thing that always got me when learning mod_rewrite, is that you
have to rememeber that your site consists of more than .html files...
what's probably happening is that when their browser makes a request
for swfobject.js, that request is being rewritten as well...

do you get any javascript errors? maybe something like 'swfobject is
undefined'?