[SWFObject] Out of Memory error

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon Oct 23 10:57:07 PDT 2006

there could be 2 causes of this:

1) you are including the swfobject.js more than once on a single html
page
	- to fix this, make sure you only include the js file once on each
html page

2) you are using a version pre- 1.4.4
	- to fix this, just get the latest version from the download link on
the swfobject page and replace the version on your server.