[SWFObject] Out of Memory error

Brave Boat NET shipwrecked at braveboat.net
Mon Oct 23 10:49:05 PDT 2006

Richard,

Did you ever receive a reply to the attached SWFObject problem? Link to your original posting is here. We have exactly the same problem with exactly 3 .swfs on a page, having implemented SwfOfject.

Any resolution? We are new to the mailing list just today and figured we'd try to ask you first than annoy the entire forum if this question has already been addressed somewhere..

Thanks for your kind reply and I hope we haven't bothered you with our question .

Carol & Crew
Brave Boat NET Web Media Co.
Come Aboard at www.braveboat.net
Visit our award-winning web presence