[SWFObject] swfs duplicating and moving up and over at same time

Tom Livingston tom.livingston at mlinc.com
Mon Oct 30 10:09:27 PST 2006

We had this problem in Safari (and Camino - Guess I better go check IE7...
:P). I figured out that if the 2 (in our case) .swfs were overlapping in the
same horizontal space _at all_ the duplication occurred. This includes their
containing elements. If you can avoid this, it might help. We could not, so
I fed Safari an animated gif for one.

See it here:
http://www.joinmvp.com

--
Tom Livingston | Senior Multimedia Artist | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com