[SWFObject] swfs duplicating and moving up and over at same time

Brave Boat NET shipwrecked at braveboat.net
Mon Oct 30 10:42:02 PST 2006

Interesting - when we removed one of the 2 swfs on the right hand side of the page, where all the trouble was, the one that was left continues to duplicate itself when you try to leave the page. However, the second incarnation of the .swf now only moves left about 20 px, not up by approx. the same number of pixels.

Carol & Crew