[SWFObject] A couple of issues

James Payne info at bluntcreative.co.uk
Mon Sep 4 04:24:44 PDT 2006

Hi guys

I'm new here and have been trying to implement the SWFObject script
into my site. It all appears to be working fine except for the
following error that pops up in my flash output panel when testing
the file:

**Error** /Users/james/Documents/ WORK/ Web Work/BluNT CreATiVE/flash/
expressinstall.as: Line 31: '{' expected
      var ExpressInstall = function():Void {

**Error** /Users/james/Documents/ WORK/ Web Work/BluNT CreATiVE/flash/
expressinstall.as: Line 34: Unexpected '}' encountered
      }

Total ActionScript Errors: 2 	 Reported Errors: 2

I'm using version 1.4 although......* expressinstall.as v1.0 - http://
blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/..........appears at the top of the
expressinstall.as file. Is this correct?

Can anyone help?

Regards

James Payne