[SWFObject] External Interface (Addition 2)

ReDrUm redrumnz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 16:14:02 PDT 2006

Hi me AGAIN...

Ok I've concluded that my javascript is all fine, so is my actionscript in
terms of the EI, however the external interface only works if my function is
already called to stage within the swf before you start calling it from
javascript. Also once removed I cant seem to load it again. E.g. if i load
showImg(path); within my actionscript i can then change the contentPath by
calling my function from javascript, however if i call showFLV(path); which
removes the showImg Loader component, calling showImg(path); again after
that will not reload the component. Any ideas?
Thanks again!

--
Tim Keir