[SWFObject] Question regarding alternate content as content....

niklas at widangdes.com niklas at widangdes.com
Wed Sep 20 12:18:01 PDT 2006

Hello everybody!!
I have a question:
I develop a html site with lets say two pages. One index.html and one
contact.html with links to them. I want a flash site on top of this
(progressive enhancement). Now I want to have the content of my flash site
to be the alternate content of both html files. Is there a way to have the
alternate content in the contact.html for the contact section- and the
index.html alternate content for the home section of my flash site? How do
I grab the innerHTML of the contact.html file if the user is first coming
to the site by going to index.html and sees the flash site and then choose
contact in the flash site?
Does my explanation make any sense? :-)

Hope so, Niklas