[SWFObject] Where might I place these tags..

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Thu Sep 21 07:16:33 PDT 2006

if you search for "WholeNewSpin" in google, you see it show up in 2
places at your url.

the first one is the homepage, and you can assume that it's reading
the page title for that one, and the 3rd result is a direct link to
your swf...

just having those comments you pasted in 'urls used in the movie'
won't get your site indexed by google - the text you want to be index
needs to actually be on the page.

so what you should do, is put the text you want google to see inside
the div that your flash movie is going into.

there's lots of information on how all this works on my blog. start
with the swfobject page, and then read this post as well:

http://blog.deconcept.com/2006/03/13/modern-approach-flash-seo/