[SWFObject] using 2 versions of Flash

David Waclo dave at wolfsmithmedia.com
Thu Sep 21 13:46:14 PDT 2006

I think there's probably an easy answer to this question, and I
wasn't able to locate it in a quick search, so I thought I'd ask:

I want to use the blur feature in the new version of flash (8), but
since not everyone will have that, I was wondering how I would use
swfobject to direct users to a different version of the same movie,
published for say, flash 6? That way instead of using the blur I
could have a differrent version that just uses the fade...

thanks,
dave

--
David Waclo