[SWFObject] Mac - Safari - Firefox - Express Install

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Wed Sep 6 08:57:53 PDT 2006

I just tested it out - downgraded to v7 in firefox (on a mac) and
went to your page - it started the upgrade and downloaded the update
(although very slowly) and then made me quit the browser, and
completed the install with no issues.

after the update it opened a new browser and redirected me back to
your site. so it seems to be fine, maybe just a connection issue on
your end, or busy update servers at adobe?