[SWFObject] Flash object as hyperlink

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Tue Sep 19 19:11:43 PDT 2006

Hi all.

Back in July, I posted this solution to the same question. You can make the
contents of a div a link like below. I used CSS to change the cursor as
expected on a link.

	div.linkdiv {cursor:pointer;}

id="adiv"> ... stuff goes here ...

BTW - you might want to check to make sure the flash has been written before
applying the link to your <div>

Cheers,
Aran