[SWFObject] Flash object as hyperlink

Dave Pollak DavePollak at verizon.net
Wed Sep 20 05:27:03 PDT 2006

I tried Aran's solution but with the same effect that I got when I
simply surrounded the <div> with anchor tags. The cursor changed to a
link pointer and the link worked but only on the blank space in the

I don't know what it means to

make sure the flash has been written before
applying the link to your <div>
.