[SWFObject] detection script issue with Flash 9.0.16 and IE 6.0.2900

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Sep 19 22:33:12 PDT 2006

if you uninstall your flash player and reinstall it, you should be fine.

sometimes for some reason the flash player install in ie gets messed
up and the detection stops working (it uses registry keys and
whatnot, and if you don't install + uninstall the player using the
adobe installer + uninstaller, it breaks pretty easily.