[SWFObject] Validating page

David de Kock |TNmedia david at tnmedia.nl
Wed Sep 20 15:37:56 PDT 2006

Hi Pat,

Hmm, that looks 'nice'

One remark: you should do so.addParam("param", "value") before you write
the object to the div and not as you do below:

   var so = new SWFObject("http://goldbeachyouthgroup.com/menu.swf",
"movie", "760", "20", "7", "#36393E");
   so.write("flashcontent");
   so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

Try to add in the same fashion all the params to the SWFobject,
especially the FlasVar one:

<param name="FlashVars"
value="xmlFile=GBYG.xml&preloaderBackColor=0xAF0000&preloaderBorderColor
=0xCCCCCC" />
<param name="movie" value="slideshowpro.swf" />
<param name="quality" value="best" />
<param name="scale" value="noscale" />
<param name="wmode" value="window" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#363B41" />

Good luck,
David

I need to go home hope it works out for you.