[SWFObject] Validating page

info at kylierose.com.au info at kylierose.com.au
Wed Sep 20 20:21:51 PDT 2006

hi there

had a quick look at this and ran it through the validator.
fixed file is attached.

~kr

BTW: issue was with this line of code

so.addParam(""wmode" value="window", "transparent", "FlashVars"
value="xmlFile=GBYG.xml&preloaderBackColor=0xAF0000&preloaderBorderColor
=0xCCCCCC"), "quality" value="best", "scale" value="noscale" ;

should be:

> so.addParam("wmode" value="window", "transparent", "FlashVars"
> value="xmlFile=GBYG.xml&preloaderBackColor=0xAF0000&preloaderBorderColor
> =0xCCCCCC"), "quality" value="best", "scale" value="noscale";

have a great day!