[SWFObject] Double Clicking

Asai Asai at globalchangemusic.org
Wed Sep 27 10:57:05 PDT 2006

HI All,

I'm using SWFObject in all of my pages using flash, one question
though, why am I having to double click sometimes to get the object
to activate?  This is in FireFox as well as IE.  I thought the whole
advantage to using swfobject was that you wouldn't have to do things
like double click (in relation the Eolas patent controversy)
etc..  Like I have a menu bar up top, which sometimes you need to
click to activate.  Or a media player which sometimes you have to
click to get to work...any insights?

--asai