[SWFObject] Part of it is fixed

Gabe Taviano mail at taviano.com
Thu Aug 24 19:11:12 PDT 2006

SWF Object List,
    I have fixed the issue with the popup not working (using the
allowScriptAccess param), but for some reason in the IE browser when
you click the mp3 library - popup button in the Ways to Listen box
now the popup opens, but the content doesn't load. I'm using the call
to big content that I have also listed below to load something into
that window (RSS podcast player). Any ideas why IE would not be
letting that load? It might not be an issue with the SWFObject
though, since both URLs below have the issue in IE?

Thanks - Gabe Taviano

MY TWO FILES
SWFObject - http://www.godsmac.com/index.html
Embed Object - http://www.godsmac.com/indexbad.html

MY SWFObject CODE
shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">Click

             <script type="text/javascript">
var so = new SWFObject("index.swf", "flash", "770", "640", "7",
"#FFFFFF");
so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "sameDomain");
so.addParam("movie", "index.swf");
so.addParam("width", "770");
so.addParam("height", "640");
so.addParam("quality", "high");
so.addParam("bgcolor", "#ffffff");
so.addParam("scale", "exactfit");
so.write("flashcontent");
             </script>

MY CALL TO BIGCONTENT RSS PLAYER
on (press) {
	getURL("javascript:launchwin('http://www.bigcontact.com/player.php?
r=0&xmlurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godsmac.com%2Fgodsmac.xml' ,
'newwindow' , 'height=380,width=400')");
}