[SWFObject] Part of it is fixed (Gabe Taviano)

Jeremy Nicoll jrnicoll at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 23:22:40 PDT 2006

    This may have absolutely nothing to do with it, but why do you have
the movie param in there?  I am thinking that having the SWF mentioned
twice might give IE some problems.   Unless you have a really good
reason for having it there, I would suggest removing that and see what
happens.

--
Jeremy Nicoll
www.SeeMySites.net <http://www.SeeMySites.net>