[SWFObject] Multiple includes of SWFObject cause onunload recursion error

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Thu Dec 7 18:05:14 PST 2006

so one of the last few comments on the blog post mention reversing
the cleanup order - so it cleans them up from the bottom up.

i've made the change in the preview release of swfobject and put it
up into SVN...

i'm also changing the version from 2.0 to 1.5 as i'm not really
making too many changes to it... so those of you that are using the
2.0 preview release should grab this update (i'll be updating the
preview folder as well in a bit)

grab the test version here:

http://svn.deconcept.com/swfobject/trunk/

let me know how this works out for everyone.