[SWFObject] detection script issue with Flash 9.0.16 and IE 6.0.2900

Alessio Pellegrini pellegriniale at alice.it
Fri Nov 10 13:51:53 PST 2006

I had this problem on two PC with windows xp sp2 and explorer 6,
one of this pc is only for playng purpose, and one is for work.

In a old pc with windows 98 everithing is ok, and in an other pc with xp
sp2 i never had problems with swfobject.

I'm reading this e-mailing list and every week or little more, someone
ask for this problem so I think that may be a frequent issue.

P.S. it would be wonderful to have a forum dedicated to swfobject.

Thanks for your support and for your wonderful script.

Alessio