[SWFObject] litebox (variation of lightbox) hides flash

Todd Budnikas todd at brimmedia.com
Sat Oct 21 19:47:09 PDT 2006

On a site i am building( didn't design this ), i have an instance
where I am using swfObject alongside the javascript for the litebox
image gallery script. The problem is that litebox fires an onLoad
event and hides the flash in FF / Netscape on OS X. Problematic page:

http://www.keepsakeconcepts.com/site/gift_ideas.shtml

Flash is in top left corner. Shows up for a sec, then wipes out.
flash is still there if you rollover it, but doesn't show. Here is
the code that triggers the problem(from the litebox.js):

var anchors = document.getElementsByTagName('a');

Any change to this, or deletion solves the problem, but forces
litebox to not function. This is a pretty major player in the litebox
js from what i can tell. I came here because you all have helped me
so kindly in the past.

here is the full javascript (var anchors=.... line above is on line
124 of this document):
http://keepsakeconcepts.com/site/scripts/litebox-1.0.js

Thanks for any insight. sorry for the novel. -- todd budnikas