[SWFObject] litebox (variation of lightbox) hides flash

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Sun Oct 22 19:57:08 PDT 2006

that's very odd... one thing i did notice, though, is that even
though the flash movie goes away, you can still hover it and get the
hand curser, and if you click there it will go to a new page.

so it appears that the flash is still there, but something odd is
happening to the swf file.

have you tested this with a different swf? maybe make a test page (or
just add lightbox to one of the swfobject example pages) and see if
you get the same problems.